Thursday, May 12, 2011

Why you need me , sayang ?

Sayang , why you must need me ? act , You have another perfect girls to replace my place . Why you don't break our relationship ? Why you must go on hurts my heart and make my heart being a small pieces ? Why you must told that you still love me ? but you have another girls . Why I need to crying ? Why you make me feel like I'm the one for you ? You must think about that . Don't think that I'm dull just because of I'm crying . Baby , My heart hurts ! Please understand me :( I love you so much . Nobody knows about that . My heart just fills with your names . My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, 
my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you . And yesterday you just told me that finally you realised that you really really can't live without me . But why must I trust all your words ? You're the apple of my eyes . The favour of my eyes . When I need you . Are you will stay beside me ? You , please tell me the truth . Are you still loves me ? Then tell me , who am I in your life . Why you need me in ur life ? Are you cares about me ? PLEASE , LET ME KNOW :(

- i love you . and you ? Nobody knows . Just God knows it .. Please understand my situation . and now , I need you but where you go ? :(

No comments: